DJ Bikes is one of the fastest growing small businesses providing direct-to-customer online shopping experience specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes. Our unique corporate culture is lived out in every customer interaction we have. We are dedicated to making our customers’ experiences personal, professional, and positive, not to mention bringing the joy of owning and riding a DJ Bike!
As a family business, our employees are family, and our customers are friends. Any feedback from employees or family is seriously considered and often incorporated into our goal of continuous improvement. Change is never a barrier, and we never say, “Because we’ve always done it this way!”
In addition to our “trademarks” of Quality, Value, and Personal Service, the DJ Bikes’ team believes in having fun and laughter at work. We respect each other’s diversity and unique skills and gifts. Information is freely shared, and everyone’s opinion matters. Daniel’s most frequent question is, “What do you need from me?”
DJ Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join a winning team.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Customer Service Specialist/Technical Support – Calgary, AB
Job Type: Full Time Position.
Because of the amazing growth rate, we are seeking a gifted Customer Service Specialist/Technical Support to join our team. We are looking for a passionate life adventurer who wants to help others enjoy a lifelong outdoor experience with DJ Bikes. This person will help customers and potential customers learn about electric bikes and provide technical customer service support.
- Perform pre-sale customer support via email, phone, social, forums, and in person including answering questions, detailing products, and above all, ensuring that all potential customers enjoy a fantastic experience
- Perform post-sale technical support via above channels including product operational issues, parts failure, and comprehensive tech support
- Collaborate with members of other teams to find answers and be a resource to teammates
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of customer service FAQ, user’s guides, and applications
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
- Work in ticketing caseload and knowledge base tool; contribute to knowledge base through experience in resolving customer issues
Required Skills and Experience:
- Two years of customer service or equivalent experience
- Two years of technical support or equivalent experience
- Be able to comprehend issues, identify possible root causes, and present resolutions to customer over the phones and emails
- Be able to adapt and work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Be able to learn new skills and knowledge quickly with a continuous learning mindset
- Good communication skills with a friendly attitude. Willingness to work with customers to gain trust when dealing with support issues
- Skilled at finding answers for customers and resolving technical issues remotely
- Good understanding about e-commerce and social media marketing (preferred)
- Hands-on and knowledgeable about sport goods, bicycle market trends, regulations, and electric bikes (preferred)
- Have a university or college technical degree (preferred)
Send Resumes To:firstname.lastname@example.org