DJ Bikes Discounts/Promotions
- The Buy2Bikes discount equals 5% off the total order.
- Promo codes and discounts cannot be combined.
- DJ Bikes reserves the right to remove promotions or discounts at any time.
DJ Bikes Return Policy
A customer may return their bike, parts and accessories within 14 days of receipt, on the following terms and conditions:
- Change orders are accepted at no cost until the time a courier tracking number has been provided. Once a tracking number has been provided, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping costs for a bike that is not damaged or defective.
- The bike must be returned with its box and all original packaging. If the packing has been lost or discarded, it is the customer's responsibility to purchase bike appropriate packaging. DJ Bikes reserves the right to refuse the package if the bike not returned in its original packaging or properly protected.
- Returned bikes must be free from wear, tear, dust and dirt in "like new" condition. DJ Bikes reserves the right to assess fees for bikes that are returned dirty or in poor condition.
- The bike's odometer reading must show under 30 mi/50 km.
- The bike must not have been customized unless explicitly approved by DJ Bikes.
- A return authorization is required. Please contact customer support for assistance.
- Returns over 14 days are at the sole discretion of DJ Bikes.
DJ Bikes Warranty
- DJ Bikes recommends professional assembly of our e-bikes and damage caused by improper assembly is not covered.
- DJ Bikes will not warranty products or service related to accident, acts of God, modifications, incompatible replacement parts not intended for use on our bikes, commercial use, abuse, neglect, operator error, stunt and extreme riding, water damage or improper maintenance.
- Consumables such as batteries, tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, grips, spokes, and cables are generally not covered under the terms of the limited warranty but may be replaced at the discretion of DJ Bikes.
- As noted in (3), batteries are considered consumables, and replacement is strictly limited to defective batteries.
- Customization of the motor, gears, and controllers will void warranty claims.
- Normal wear and tear is not covered.
- DJ bikes may not be exactly as shown in the photos on the DJ Bikes' website and third party websites due to shortages of parts (related to the supply chain) and/or upgrades to components of the bikes. Substitution of parts is not considered sufficient cause for the return of a bike or replacement of parts.
- Bikes are only warrantied in the jurisdiction of sale.
- Warranty is not covered for replacement products.
- Warranty is non-transferable and proof of purchase must be provided upon request.
- Bikes purchased from unauthorized dealers are not covered by this warranty.
- Upon request DJ Bikes may ask for images and or videos for warranty verification purposes.
- While every effort is made to ensure quick processing of warranty claims DJ Bikes requires up to 30 days to process warranty claims.
Consumables (batteries, tires, tubes, brake pads, chains, grips, spokes, and cables)
1 year (at DJ Bikes’ discretion)
1 year limited
Parts replacement – labour
90 day limited
All other parts
1 year limited
Electric bicycles are regulated by law, and regulations vary depending upon your jurisdiction. It is your responsibility to stay informed of and comply with local laws. Contact local authorities, e-bike shops, or bicycle associations for further information. Also, you are required to wear a helmet for your safety, and use front and rear lights after dark for increased visibility.
We are not legally entitled to sell 750W bikes in Canada. If you order a 750W bike, you will be shipped a 500W bike.
There are risks associated with the use of any bike which cannot be predicted or avoided, and these risks are the sole responsibility of the rider. You are responsible for your own actions while using an electric bike. DJ Bikes is not responsible or liability for any accidents or injuries (whether caused by you or others) that may occur during your use. We recommend that you contact your insurance provider to determine if your current insurance policy covers you in the event of an accident.
Respectful Workplace Policy
At DJ Bikes, we pride ourselves on being friendly, kind, patient and respectful, and it is critical that these attributes be returned to our team by our customers. We understand that when you call or email customer support, it may be because something may have gone wrong or there is an issue with your e-bike. We also understand that these potential issues cause frustration and sometimes anger; however, we will not tolerate disrespectful or unprofessional language towards our staff. We reserve the right to refuse service at our sole discretion.
Last updated November 09, 2021